- Order of less than HK$3,000 must be fully paid before delivery. A deposit of 50% of the invoice amount is required for orders of HK$3,000 or more. The remaining balance of 50% must be settled at least 5 days before delivery. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Payment can be made in cash, EPS or credit cards (VISA, Master).
Change / Cancellation of Order
- No cancellation of order is accepted and all flowers / plants / goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- A 2 weeks’ notice in advance is required for wedding or other floral decoration arrangements if there is any change made to your order. An administration fee at 10% on invoice amount will be charged to customers.
- No change will be accepted for bouquets / baskets’ orders.
- Delivery service fee is required for using our delivery service. The service charges are listed as follows:
- HK$100 – HK / HK$160 – KL / HK$200 – NT / HK$250 – Island
- We will try to accommodate the requested delivery time but is not guarantee and will be subject to traffic situations.
- Due to seasonal and regional availability of flowers, not all flowers / arrangements shown in the catalogue are available at all time. Substitution of flowers of similar style with equal or greater value may be necessary.
- As flowers are natural products, colours may vary from that shown in the catalogue / photo references. However, we will try our best to maintain colour scheme, size and shape of the flower arrangement.
- Products in the catalogue are not in scale, for product dimensions, please check with our staffs.
- Oasis Florist Co. Ltd. reserves the right to adjust the prices of flower arrangements without prior notice; in case of any disputes, the decision of Oasis Florist Co. Ltd. shall remain final.
- Customers are recommended to check the latest selling price with our staffs before sales confirmed.